It is already for the second time that the Society for Humanitarian Research prepares a report on the development of the third sector. In our last report we gave more places to the statistical information concerning the development of the third sector. Taking account this dynamics, we gave advantage mostly to the cooperation problems of NGOs, legislation and to the problems concerning the governmental relations. During the preparation of the report we have been faced with the shortage of the analytic information about NGOs and it showed itself during all the preparation process. We are glad to express our gratitude to the NRTC, NGO forum, Human Rights Resource Center, and to other NGOs for their help giving in preparation of this Report. Although we addressed several times to the Ministry of Justice for the help in compiling information about the NGOs acting in Azerbaijan, we couldn’t get any answer.
This report embraces the development of NGOs of 2000. In the report there was used information from the publications of NGOs, newspaper materials abut them, press releases of NGOs and from booklets about their activities and from Internet sites about NGOs.
- The legislative bases regulating the development of the third sector in Azerbaijan
- The Creation and registration problems of NGOs
- The attitude of governmental structures to NGOs
- Cooperation between NGOs
- The incentives for the development of the third sector in Azerbaijan
- The technical and financial support to the activities of NGOs
- The regional development of NGOs
- The formation of public relations of NGOs
- The development of foreign relations of NGOs
THE REPORT ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE THIRD SECTOR IN AZERBAIJAN (2000)
This entry was posted in Без рубрики
. Bookmark the permalink