This publication has been prepared within the project South Caucasus experts’ network for IDP-s return/restitution issues policy facilitation supported by the Danish Refugee Council.
Pages: 216 (Russian-English)
- Shalva Pichkhadze. The main scenarios of conflict resolution in georgia
- Vakhtang Kolbaia. The application of institutional resouirces in various scenarios of conflicts’ resolution
- Nodar Sarjveladze. The reflections on specific socio-psychological characteristics of IDPs’ communities in various scenarios of conflict resolution
- Avaz Hasanov. The probability of return IDPs to their homes in various scenarios of conflict resolution
- Alovast Aliev. The institutional resources for the return of IDPs in various scenarios of conflict resolution in the republic of Azerbaijan
- Azer Allahvernanov. The return of IDPs and restitution policy