E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Date of birth: 28/03/1971
(1986-1990) Azerbaijan State Cultural Institute, faculty cultural-educational work
1996 – The Program development of democracy (USAID, AED) USA. Baltimore University. (Legal Training Human Rights Advocacy)
1996 – “NGO Capacity Building and NGO leadership” training – OSCE
1996- Human Rights Summer School, Warsaw, – Helsinki Foundation on Human Rights
1999 “NGO capacity Building” – Foundation for Education for Democracy
2000 – UN Seminar on Human Rights for NGOs – UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
2001 – Training-seminar for NGO activity on human rights and freedom of assembly (Baku) – Helsinki Foundation on Human Rights
Former Member of Steering Committee of Eastern Partnership Program Civil Society Forum.
Society for Humanitarian Research (SHR)
DIRECTOR (1997 – up to now)
• Preparation of Actions Plan and Annual Report of SHR
• Managing the SHR staff
• Compiling reports on human rights situation in Azerbaijan
Working Group on Search of Prisoners of War (POW), Hostages and Missing People
COUNTRY REPRESENTATIVE (2000 – up to now)
• Search of Armenian hostages and POWs in Azerbaijan
• Collection of information about Azerbaijani POWs and hostages and maintaining search in Armenia and Nagorny Karabakh
• Mediation in releasing/exchange of prisoners
• Visiting the places of detention of both real and presumed POW/hostages
• Assisting POW/hostages to return to his/her native land and their rehabilitation
Human Rights Center of Azerbaijan (HRCA)
VICE-DIRECTOR (1993 – 2000)
• Preparing reports on human rights situation
• Coordinating the activity of HRCA with other NGOs
Ministry of Youth, Tourism and Sport (MYTS) of the Republic of Azerbaijan
EXPERT, Department of Youth Problems (1995 – 1996)
• Compiling official document “conception of youth policy in Azerbaijan” for MYTS
• Arranging meetings of young people representing various organizations and class of community
• Exchanging views on answering the various problems of youth
• Monitoring the social problems of youth in Azerbaijan
HAYAT International Resource Centre for NGOs working on migration issues
PROJECT COORDINATOR (1997 – 1998)
• Setting up database on NGOs dealing with migration cases
• Conducting trainings on migration for various NGO representatives
• Analyzing the migration process in Azerbaijan and other Caucasus countries
• Administrating the activity of Resource Center
• Coordinating the activity of NGOs engaging with migration issues
Working Group on Migration Potential of Azerbaijan Republic
• Preparing official document on “conception of Migration Potential of Azerbaijan”, an idea to set up the Ministry of Migration in the Republic of Azerbaijan
• Contributing the preparation of laws on “emigration” and “the rights of refugees and IDPs”
Helsinki Citizens Assembly Azerbaijan National Committee (HCA ANK)
EXPERT, Problems of Refugees and IDP’s (1993 – 1995)
• Work with refugees and IDPs
• Compiling database on refugees in Azerbaijan
• Conducting trainings for young refugees
Azerbaijan State Institute of Arts named after M.Aliyev Оrganizer methodologist on cultural-educational work
Specialty – cultural educational worker
1976-1986 Secondary school
ADDITIONAL COURSES ATTENDED:
• Certificate for attended the specific seminar on “Grants in the Framework European Commission external cooperation” 23-24 September 2009. MDF Brussels.
• Certificate of completion for participation in the first Pipeline Monitoring and Evaluation Training. CRS. July 2004. Baku
• Certificate for “Introduction to compliance auditing of the pipeline project”, 13-16 September 2005. Clive Morgan, C4Rem. Baku.
• Freedom of Association and the work of Human Rights Defenders organized by UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, May 2003, Georgia.
• Training-seminar for NGO activity on human rights and freedom of assembly organized by Helsinki Foundation on Human Rights, 2001. Baku.
• UN Seminar on Human Rights for NGOs organized by UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights. 2000, Baku.
• “NGO capacity Building” organized by Foundation for Education for Democracy, 1999, Baku
• Legal Training Human Rights Advocacy organized by The Program development of democracy (USAID, AED) USA. Baltimore University, 1996
• “NGO Capacity Building and NGO leadership” training organized by OSCE. 1996, Baku.
• Human Rights Summer School organized by Helsinki Foundation on Human Rights. September, 1996. Warsaw.
• Member of Steering Committee of Eastern Partnership Program Civil Society Forum.
• Individual member of Amnesty International
• Working Group on Search of Prisoners of War (POW), Hostages and Missing People (Germany based NGO)
• Azerbaijan National Committee for European Integration
• Caucasus Refugee and IDPs NGOs Network
• Armenian – Azerbaijan Forum (Coordinated by International Alert)
• For Improving Transparency in Extractive Industry (EITI) The Coalition of Azerbaijan NGOs